Wednesday 23 December 2015

THINGS I'M GRATEFUL FOR THIS YEAR!

There are times when we forget how lucky we are. Life gets us down and all we can do is think of the negative. I have been there many times this year but I have realized that I have so much more than some people go without daily. Lets be grateful and remember the good in our lives.
Robbie
This little person who has my heart completely. I would do anything for him even jump in front of a speeding train. And this is not only because he is my son but because he already has one parent who wants nothing to do with him, so I would do anything for him. Not a moment goes by that I am not thankful for God for giving me my angel. 
My parents
Being a single mom, I don't know how I would survive without the support of my parents. My dad would walk across lava just to help Robbie and I. And my mom... I don't know how to explain the things my mom does for Robbie. She loves him like he is her own. She would do absolutely anything for him. I appreciate my parents more now than ever.
My sister and BFF, Christine
There might be days that pass that we don't get to talk but I know if I need her she will drop everything to be by my side. We are not biological sisters, but that doesn't matter. As she always says, God gave us to different mothers, because one mother wouldn't know how to handle us. I love you sis. You are my person.
My home
Things may happen and we forget that no matter how bad it is, we still have a roof over hour heads. I am thankful that every night I can go to sleep in my bed knowing that I am safe and sound. Many people don't have the luxury that we do. 
My health
In this year a very close friend and colleague was diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer, and it made me realize how many times I take my health for granted. I have started eating healthy and looking after myself. Life is fragile.
From next year I vow to be more grateful and to appreciate the things that I have in my life. I may not have everything but what I do have makes me happy and for that I feel like I have everything in life. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...