Monday 25 January 2016

MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL MASCARA


On the ever long quest to find the one perfect mascara, my travels have taken me back to the land of Maybelline. There is no doubt that Maybelline is the leader in mascara, so when every makeup artist was raving about this mascara I knew I had to have it. But alas it seems like I had to wait a while to get it because every Dischem or Clicks I went to over December was out of stock. But I eventually found it and am super happy I did.


The Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara is absolutely spectacular. My eyelashes are fine and require a mascara that will make them appear longer and thicker. And that is exactly what Maybelline Lash Sensational does. Every lash is coated and appears to double in size.

What I love about this product is that you will never get the dreaded spider lashes. Using the curved side of the brush to reach the root of the lashes and then using the bow of the brush to create long curled lashes. This mascara will open your eyes and make your lashes appear longer and fuller.


I would suggest that you definitely apply enough coats while the mascara is still wet, as once the mascara is dry you will only create clumps on the lashes. But overall this is one of the best mascaras that I have ever come across. Also the packaging is a definite bonus. The pretty rose gold tube is stunning to look at and will be the jewel on you makeup vanity.

You can buy your own Maybelline Lash Sensational from all Maybelline counters nationwide for R 145.00. Maybelline also has the waterproof version which is great for weddings or if like my eyes that seem to water all the time.

This is definitely a 10/10 product for me.

Have you tried the Maybelline Lash Sensation Mascara? Let me know what you thought of the product in the comments below! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...