Friday 19 February 2016

BEAUTY PRODUCTS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT

Lately I've been trying to simplify my makeup routine. I've been assessing all my products and have even given a few pieces away. These products are ones that I have bought, tried and didn't like at all. Life is so rushed in the morning that I needed to simplify the time it takes to get ready. Although I haven't thrown everything out just yet as I love makeup way too much. The products in this post are the ones I can't live without.


L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Matte Foundation

Lately I have a super oily t-zone and this is the only foundation that seems to keep it at bay. It creates a nice matte appearance and I don't need to apply a powder during the day. It blends into my skin and their colour selection is great. 

Inglot Concealers

You have heard me rave about these concealers and I will say it again. These are the best concealers are amazing. The under eye concealer get rid of all the dark circles and doesn't crease no matter what and the AMC concealer is great for spots as it the same colour as your skin tone and blends evenly into your skin. 

Physicians formula Happy Booster in Glow and Mood Boosting Blush

This blush is just fantastic. With different colour blushes in the pan, you get a radiant finish once applied. I don't know too much about the happy booster but just looking at the packaging makes me happy.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

You all know I am on the hunt for the perfect mascara, and nothing compares to this baby. The curved brush creates evenly coated lashes and definitely no spider lashes. The formulation is stunning and not thick. 

Eylure Brow Ink and Nourishing Brow Oil

I am only just finding out about the Eylure range for brows and all I can say is I am super impressed. A full review on the products are coming up soon. I am absolutely in love with their brow ink pen. It creates the illusion of brow hairs without the harshness of a pencil. And the nourishing brow oil has helped my brows grow thick and beautiful.


These are the beauty products that have helped me simplify my life. Have you tried any of these products? What are your products for simplifying your beauty routine? I would love to know so please leave a comment below. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...