Sunday 15 February 2015

Inspiration ~ Decor for new bedroom...

So we are officially moving the end of the month, and I'm in two minds about this. On the one hand I hate moving and on the other hand I can't wait to decorate my new room. So while I'm busy packing and throwing out things I no longer need and want, I've been scanning Pinterest to find inspiration.

The room is kinda small from my room I have now, so I'm trying to see how I can incorporate a desk/ work space and my queen bed. I want something really girly and sparkly. So I'm thinking white, purple and rose gold. A white flokati rug, an Ikea desk and and all white duvet. But while I decide, here are some of the pictures I've loved and saved. 







If you have any tips for me on how I can create a girly space in a small space, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...