Monday 16 February 2015

Review ~ Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Polishing Mask

Freeman Charcoal and Black Sugar Polishing Mask
I bought this mask about 2 weeks ago and have been using it every two days, trying to see if it really works before I give my opinion. And believe me when I say, this mask/ scrub is incredible!

What do they say?

Pollution... debris... it's a wonder skin can breathe! Unique mask and scrub works double time to detox skin. First, naturally purifying activated charcoal helps absorb oil and impurities without over drying. Then, black sugar helps to exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity.

What do I say?

When I was standing in front of the masks at Dischem, I was actually lost, cause I honestly didn't know which one to choose. There was cucumber mask and honey masks and the list goes on and on. I have combination skin, my nose is oily but my forehead and chin can become dry and flaky.  I used to try using brown sugar and honey at home to exfoliate but it is seriously no match for this! This one jumped at me cause of the packaging and the word "Charcoal". I have heard of the amazing benefits of Charcoal but had never found a product that's main ingredient was Charcoal. 

Mixture consistency
The mixture is very thick but because of the sugar it doesn't layer like a mask. So I would suggest patting it on. Once you have applied it, the activated charcoal heats up a little but after a few minutes the heat is gone. You leave it on for 5 - 7 minutes then you scrub your face lightly for 2 minutes and that then utilizes the black sugar, to remove all the dry and flaky skin.

Mask applied
With a sponge or a face cloth, the mixture is easily removed.  Then just follow up with a splash of water, to remove any left over sugar. 

My skin has felt spectacular. It's soft and smooth and some of the stubborn blackheads I used to have on my nose are gone. My make applies much better and last the whole day without me have to check if it's flaking on my nose.

Smooth and soft skin
Where to buy?

Dischem store, Nationwide

Price?

R 62.00

Rating?

9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...