Saturday 7 February 2015

The British Tag


As you get to know me, you will know that I am an Anglophile. I love England and with that I could live there as in now...! So I thought it would be awesome to do this tag.

How many cups of tea do you drink? And how many sugars?

I only drink Twinnings English Breakfast Tea. Usually about 4 cups a day and no sugar. 



Favorite part of a roast?

I would have to say the roast potatoes with gravy. Yummy! 

Favorite dunking biscuit?

Ginger biscuits! Hands down. No other biscuit compares, when you are dunking!

Favorite quintessentially British pastime?

Cake and tea. Although not everyday but especially when I'm at my grand parents house.

Favorite British word?

I have to admit, there is nothing as charming or as alluring as a guy with a British accent calling you "Love".... My knees become like jelly. 

Cockney Rhyming Slang?

I had to go look this one up... But once I did, I have to say I was speechless to realize how many of them I actually use (and I'm not even British). But my favorite is Dog and Bone.

Favorite British Sweet?

Okay I never realized how many of the sweets we eat in South Africa are actually from Britain. My favorite is Quality Street. Just putting your hand in the tin and not knowing which one you will take out, it's like an adrenaline rush...



What would your pub be called?

That's easy: The Queens Garden

No.1 British person?

Hands down, Ellie Goulding. She is beautiful and talented!



Favorite British shop?

Even though I've never been to England, I have always imagined shopping in Harrods. It looks so glamorous.

First British song in my head?


London Calling - The Clash

Marmite? Yes or No?

Definitely  YES!! Nothing better than a sandwich with marmite and cheese!

Why not have a go at it? Could be fun.... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...