Friday 6 February 2015

Friday Playlist Shuffle Top 10

Hello Friday...

hiiiii....
What a week it has been. I'm emotionally drained. From the loss of a beautiful soul to two birthdays in a week. I am moeg! But there is always one thing that cheers me up and that is music! So here is my Friday playlist. (P.s I kinda hoard music :)


1.   Blink 182 - I miss you (how appropriate)


2. The 1975 - Robbers


3. Drake - Find your love


4. G.R.L - Lighthouse (I dedicate this song to Kady Shay O'Bryan)


5. One Direction - Midnight Memories


6. Calvin Harris ft Ellie Goulding - Outside


7. Zedd ft Foxes - Clarity


8.  Chris Brown ft Usher & Rick Ross - New Flame


9. Olly Murs ft Demi Lovato - Up


10. Evanessence - My Immortal

Have a lovely Friday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...