Monday 24 August 2015

1 Piece, 3 ways...

I am by no means a stylist, but I loved to play dress up when I was younger, and I love creating different looks from one piece. Fashion is very much an expression of who you are and should radiate your individual taste. I have added the hair and makeup I would pair with each outfit.  I hope you like the way I have styled the looks. Let me know in the comments below.

Dress from Mr Price | R 149.99

Casual 

Going to the park with the kids, or just something to go to the shops with, this outfit is easy and very comfortable.

Casual
* Cropped Cardigan | R 79.99
* Pumps | R 999 | Melissa Shoes
* Flower Studs | R 25.99

Hair ~ I chose a messy bun, as it is easy to do and looks so chic.
Makeup ~ the look is very minimal. Light foundation, mascara and groomed brows.

Formal

Taking this outfit from casual to great for the office, is simple and really easy to achieve. By adding a simple blazer and heels, you will be ruling the boardroom in no time.

formal

* Military Blazer | R 169.99
* Metallic Courts | R 159.99
* Mixed Bangle Set | R 49.99
* Textured Hoops | R 19.99

Hair ~ A messy side plait is sophisticated and playful enough for the work environment.
Makeup ~ Many offices require a classic look so I chose defined brows, with a great cat eyeliner and a light blusher on the cheeks.

Date Night

Your man has asked you to dinner or you are going out with the girls? Lose the blazer and swap the metallic heels for a sexy peep toe heel. Swap the formal jewellery for diamante hoops and a cut out cuff. Add a colour block clutch to bring some colour in and also hold the necessary items. Minimalist but oh so sexy.

Date night

* Peep Toe Stilettos | R 229.99
* Cut out cuff | R 49.99
* Diamante Hoops | R 39.99
* Colour block clutch | R 59.99

Hair ~ Loosen the side braid and run your fingers through it to create sexy waves.
Makeup ~ A sexy smokey eye will add glamour to your outfit. Whether you choose a brown or black smokey eye, add lots of mascara! Pair this with a neutral lip and you are good to go.

I hope you like the 3 ideas for dressing up a simple floral dress. All items are by Mr Price unless otherwise stated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...