Tuesday 1 December 2015

DEAR SANTA...


It is that time of the year again where we all make lists of things that we want. Although this year what I really want above all worldly possessions is for there to be world peace. I know it is a impossible thing to ask but I will start with myself and as the quote says "be the change you want to see in the world". Anyway onto the material possession that I want Santa to bring me for Christmas.


Canon 1200D DSLR

We all know that a blogger needs a DSLR to take those amazing photographs. I use my iPhone 6s camera which isn't to bad but my heart yearns for one like this.

Pandora Charms and Rings

Can I ever say no to more charms for my Pandora bracelet? No! I would like the sparkling blue murano glass charm plus some of their gorgeous Pandora rings.

Nomination Links

My other favorite bracelet is in need of a few more links. Since I love music so much I thought I would like these music and love inspired links.

Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set

I freak out about anything rose gold and have been eyeing this brush set for quite a while. Here is hoping Santa will make stop in Germany to pick it up for me.

Tangle Teezer Blow Styling Paddle Brush

I love my Shaun the Sheep tangle teezer, and I have seen a lot of people raving about how great this brush is. Tangle Teezer says that using this brush will not only save you time but you won't have to straighten your hair as this brush does it all. 

Girl Online on Tour by Zoe Sugg

I am a sucker for young adult fiction and absolutely adored the first Girl Online book by Zoella. Naturally when this book came out I knew I just have to get my hands on it. 

Beauty Blender

I have used all the crappy dupes and they all disintegrated when I have used them a few times so I really need one of these babies asap! 


Lets hope Santa sees what a good girl I have been and brings me all of the things on my Christmas Wish list. What are you wishing for for Christmas? Let me know in the comments below! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...