Tuesday 4 August 2015

August Haul...

I am so glad it is August. I know I love winter but this year it has been seriously harsh on my body. My skin is dry, no matter what moisturiser or lotion I use, and I am tired of wearing layers. I also cannot wait my holiday in September.  So this month I didn't spend to much money because I am saving for said holiday.

First up I got my sunnies from my local optometrist ~ Haasbroek Optometrists. They are Guess and the only ones that seem to fit my face shape. I also bought them on account, which a bonus on the savings front.  I also got the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit facial wash which I am going to use with my Sorbet Facial brush. I also got the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (best mascara ever!)


I then went and got #GirlBoss from Sophia Amoruso. The first half that I have read is so full of information on how to become the best version of you as well as handy tips for running your business or your blog. She is definitely one smart lady. I bought the Fifty Shades of Grey DVD with an unseen edition as well and can't wait to watch it.


Tresemme have launched their new shampoo and conditioner ~ Platinum Strength. I am so eager to try it because I just absolutely love Tresemme. My hair feels so much better when I use all their products combined. 


Then I bought two more Cala brushes and Smudge pencils. I have these in my artist kit, but I wanted them for myself too.

I chose the angled crease brush and the fluffy crease brush. These are great for your crease work. You can see Wayne Goss explain this here.

I also got the navy blue and dark purple gel pencils from Smudge. These pencils are absolutely amazing and are really a staple in any makeup kit. 



What did you lovelies buy this month? I would love to hear from you in the comments below. Or let's chat on twitter with the #AugustHaulDD 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...