Monday 17 August 2015

Five of the best drugstore blushes...

Since I was a little girl, I had a fascination with blushes. The different pretty pinks always caught my eye and when I was old enough to buy my own makeup that was the first thing I bought. I love the flush it gives the skin even though in summer I flush naturally. These are my favorite drugstore blushes:

Blushes, catrice, physicians formula, maybelline, stila


Stila Custom Colour Blush in Pink | R 250

This blush is really remarkable. When I first bought it I thought it was too bright and wasn’t going to work with my skin tone. It was really pink and I was scared to say the least, but it has this awesome technology that reacts to your skins PH levels and gives your skin the perfect colour. 

Stila, Custom, colour, blush, pink

Physicians formula Happy Booster in Glow and Mood Boosting Blush | R 150

Ok I honestly bought this blush because of the super cute packaging and the hearts. Then I read the packaging and it says it will boost your mood. Physicians Formula claims that the natural plant extract Euphoryl will boost your mood, making you happier. I don’t know if it works but the packaging makes me happy so I suppose it works.

Physicians formula, happy booster, glow, mood, booster

Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine | R 89.95

I was scared to use this blush in the beginning. When you touch it, it is like a cushion under your finger. You definitely don’t want to use a brush on this one. No rather apply to your skin with your fingers. And really start light and build it up. I have been using this for so long and it looks like it is new. I love this blush. 


Catrice Defining Blush in Pinkerbell | R 62.00

I love this Catrice blush. It is super pink but when applied to the skin, give you a light dewy complexion. This is my go to pink blusher and is always in my makeup bag. 

Catrice, defining, blush, pinkerbell

Catrice Defining Blush in Apropos Apricot | R 62.00

If you ask me any day during the week what blush I am wearing, 95% of the time it will be this. It gives my skin such a beautiful glow and makes me look sun kissed. It reminds me a lot of NARS Blushing Orgasm. Definitely my go to blush.

Catrice, defining, blush, Apropos Apricot
Can see I use this one the most... 
These  are some of my favorite blushes. I would love to find out what your favorite ones are, so why not let me know in the comments? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...