Monday 7 December 2015

CHRISTMAS DRINK - NUTELLA HOT CHOCOLATE


Although it is summer here in South Africa, I love hot chocolate. Robbie is exactly the same in that he will drink hot chocolate all day. My other love is Nutella but Robbie doesn't like it so much. The only way I can get him to eat it is making it into hot chocolate. Hence I created this nutella hot chocolate for him.

Ingredients

* 250 ml cream (100 ml for the whipped cream and 150 ml for the drink)
* 1 heaped tablespoon of Nutella
* 2 teaspoons icing sugar

Method

* Pour the 100 ml of cream into a dish and add the icing sugar. Whisk until the cream makes stiff peaks.

* Using a double boiler, heat up the cream. Then add in your nutella. Mix this until all the nutella is dissolved. 

* When the cream and nutella mixture is at the right temperature for you, pour it into the cups. Finish off with the whipped cream and a sprinkle of cocoa powder.

I hope you enjoy making this Nutella Hot Chocolate. If you are in winter, I hope this drink warms you up and you enjoy it around the fire place. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...