Monday 28 December 2015

PRODUCTS I LOVED IN 2015


As we come to the end of 2015 many products have made it to the top my loved list of 2015. Some items have been with me for longer than this year but unfortunately no one has managed to take their place. So here is my list of product that I adored this year!


1. Smudge Gel Eyeliners (Black, Brown, Navy Blue and Purple)

The best eyeliners I have ever used. They glide on like silk and once set they last all day long. You can buy them from Clicks stores. 

2. Rose Hip Oil

If you are looking for a natural way to clear up blemishes and make your skin look youthful again, Rose Hip oil is definitely the way to go. I have been using it for about a month and have seen a dramatic improvement in the appearance of my skin tone. 

3. Tresemme Oil Elixir

Are you looking for a hair oil that will help with broken and damaged hair? Then look no further than Tresemme Oil Elixir. I have been using it for 6 months and honestly I have seen and tested nothing better. Best thing is that it lasts for months. I bought my bottle in May and it is only half way done. And I use it every time I was my hair. 

4. Dr. Gobac Starter Cream (50ml)

When my trusted moisturiser ran out I remembered this moisturiser I won a few months back. I had never heard of Dr. Gobac but after a lot of research I knew I couldn't go wrong. This might be the starter cream but it is amazing. It makes my skin feel really moisturized and I haven't had a dry patch since I started using it. I will definitely be repurchasing it. 

5. Dr. Gobac Exfoliating Masque 

Another Dr. Gobac product I can't live without. I use it every Sunday afternoon and my face feels as soft as a babies when I remove it. No flakiness or dead skin, just clear and smooth skin.

6. Gosh 9 Shades to have fun in LA Palette

I love this palette so much. It has become a staple in my morning routine. I love using the purples and ever now and then the greens. Highly pigmented and lasts all day long. Now if I could just get my hands on the New York Palette.

7. Inglot 10 Shade Freedom Palette

My trusted steed. My Inglot freedom palette is the one thing I would save in a fire. I love that I have the freedom to choose the colours I want. But also I have to admit that no other brand is a match for these Inglot eyeshadows. No fallout, highly pigmented and long lasting. I would recommend their products to anyone any day!

8. Catrice Even Tone Beautifying Foundation

By far the best drugstore foundation that really does what it says it is going to do. No more having to apply layer after layer to hide blemish marks. This foundation does it all and more.

9. Inglot AMC Cream Concealer (62)

During my quest this year to find the best concealer, I found this gem. Cream based and super easy to apply, this concealer covers anything. Once blended in you won't ever say you are wearing any concealer. Best concealer in the business.

10. Smashbox 24hr Photo Finish Shadow Primer

My eyelids are really oily and I hated having to check my eyes 24/7 to see if my eyeshadow hadn't creased. Then I came across this superstar. Since then no more creased eyeshadow! Bonus is this tube will last you a long time since you only use a little bit. 

11. Inglot Under Eye Concealer (95)

No other way to describe this concealer than brilliant. Like with the cream concealer this product does what it intends to do, cover the dark circles. Using only a small amount I am able to cover all my circles with a little drop and it lasts all day once set. Not even tears will make it budge.

12. Inglot Under Base

Looking for a primer that won't leave you looking oily and that will also keep your makeup lasting all day? Definitely choose Inglot Under Base. My makeup stays on all day and creates a barrier between my foundation and my skin. It is hypoallergenic so everyone can use it.

13. Revlon Photo Ready 3D Volume Mascara

I love this mascara so much. It creates those whispy lashes and doesn't create spider legs. This mascara makes my lash look full with having them look fake. It also doesn't smudge or run. 

14. L'oreal Skin Perfection Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream

From the entire Skin Perfection range, this eye cream has been a repurchase time after time. After a long day at work and after I remove my makeup, I apply this liberally under my eyes. It is soothing and refreshing. Really helps after a long day at work.

15. Catrice Lumination Highlighter

I thought I had found the best highlighter in Catrice's Kaviar Gauche pearls but nothing comes close to this. It creates a halo of light around your face and looks so amazing. I will have to go buy a few more before it is taken off the shelf.

16. Catrice Eyebrow Filler

When I am not in the mood to do full brows, I use this eyebrow filler and run them through my brows. It creates tiny extensions on your brows and gives you a fuller look while also keeping the brows in place.

17. Essence Brow Stylist

I can't get enough of this product. The shade is the perfect colour and it is so easy to use. I will never use anything else.

18. Catrice Defining Blush (100 Rose Contour)

Because my cheeks naturally flush, I always look for soft blushes. This blush is a mute rose pink and perfect for summer. It enhances my natural flush and creates a pretty glow.

19. Cala Brushes

The best brushes around. No hairs falling out, soft to the touch and super affordable. What more could you ask for? How about 300 more! I love my Cala brushes and I would have to say that they are the best I have used. I recommend them to everyone!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...