Monday 18 January 2016

CONFESSIONS OF A BEAUTY BLOGGER


As a beauty blogger you are supposed to love everything beauty or be able to master all things makeup but it really isn't so. I have a few confessions that I would love to get off my shoulders. Some might shock you and others might be common.


* I hate washing my makeup brushes. They take forever to do and there is just so many of them. Although I have a nifty little brushegg to help me clean them, it is really just no fun at all.

* I hate drying my hair. I used to be one of those people who would wash and dry my hair perfectly, when it was short. But now that it is long I have no desire to do that anymore. I would rather apply my Tresemme Oil Elixir to my hair and let it dry naturally.

* Even though I look after my nails and know how to paint them in basic colours, I have no freaking clue how to do all that fancy nail art. I get so envious of all the ladies on Instagram with their stunning nail art.

* I’m a freak about keeping my face clean. When I get home at night I remove my makeup with Garnier Micellar water and although it is meant to clean your face, I still have to wash my face with face wash. I also wash my face in the mornings and if the day is particularly hot I will continually wash my face.

* Big shock here by I have never owned a M.A.C product/s in my life. I get what all the hype is about and have used it before but to me Ingot has better products.

* I can’t use falsies on myself. Hell I can’t even get the things near my eyes. My continued hunt for the perfect mascara continues.

* I absolutely hate contouring. No matter how hard you blend it, it will always just look like dirt on the side of your and down your neck.

* I’m a shower girl so you can gather that I hate taking baths. It just feels like you are sitting in your own dirt. I know that I am missing out on all the great Lush bath bombs but I don’t care.

* I suck at remembering to apply body lotion. I always forget and then having to take my clothes off again to apply it just seems like a chore. I need to find another alternative.

I hope you enjoyed my beauty confessions. I would love to hear what your beauty confessions are in the comments below. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...