Monday 11 January 2016

FREEMAN ACAI PURIFYING CLAY MASK

Don’t we all love the feeling of taking some me time and lavishing in a beautiful facial mask? The feeling of total relaxation, knowing that the mask is taking care of your skin and that when you wash it off your face will look and feel fabulous. I have been using Freeman Charcoal and BlackSugar Mask/ Scrub for quite some time and was looking for a change. Then I came across Hayley from Hayls World and her Favorites of 2015 video. She couldn’t stop raving about Freeman Acai Purifying Mask and I knew I had to try it.


I had high hopes for this mask and it exceeded all my expectations. When I applied it the first time the mask made my face feel so soft and my skin looked amazing. Like I had just come from a spa day. The greenish mask has a beautiful smell and is pleasant on the skin.  Definitely great for all skin types.

After using the mask twice a week since I bought it, I can really see a difference in the texture and appearance of my skin. My pores are clearer and my breakout that I had on my chin has disappeared. My skin looks more youthful and feels plumper than before.



Freeman has a range of masks and scrubs for any skin type and I would definitely recommend heading out to Dischem and having a look for yourself at their amazing range. If you don’t want to commit to a full 175ml tube of a certain mask, Freeman has great handy 15ml sachets that you can use to test before you purchase the full tube.

Freeman masks and scrubs retail for R74.99 for the 175ml tube and R 22.95 for the 15ml sachets and are available from Dischem store nationwide. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...