Wednesday 6 April 2016

LIP CARE ROUTINE



Just as we have skincare routines, I have a lip routine. Products that I use daily to keep my lips soft and plump. I am not one to ever go under the knife, ala Kylie Jenner so I will rather use products to enhance my lip shape slightly. As you know if you have read my blog for a while I don't like to apply lipsticks or gloss, so I have a few alternatives. 

Lip Scrub...

Soft lips start with exfoliation. You can buy a lip scrub from Lush or you can make your own. I use this scrub every morning and every night. It is gentle enough for the lip area and tastes great. It also has a slight tint to it. 



Lip Plumping...

To naturally enhance my lips, I use Lip Luster from Nutri Women. This naturally plumps the lips with the magical Dictyopteris oil. It is non sticky so it makes it great for applying before bed and you won't have hair clinging to your lips. It is also rich in Jojoba and Cocoa butter to help keep lips hydrated.



Bit of Color...

Because I don't wear lots of lipsticks, I like to use either the beautifying lip smoother or lip brilliance from Catrice. Both offer a natural shine without being sticky and tacky. The lip smoother creates a smooth surface and appearance. I absolutely love both of them.



These products help me keep my lips in tip top condition. How do you keep your lips in condition? I would love to know so why not leave me a comment below.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...