Monday 11 April 2016

MY SKINCARE RULES

Beauty is subjective, and what works for me, won't necessarily work for you. I have been wanting to share my skincare tips for a while and thought what better time than right before the cold hits us. These are the products that work for me and that keep my skin supple and help with problems I have with my skin. 

Morning Routine

My morning routine starts off with deep cleansing wash in the shower. For this I use the Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 cleanser. This is the best cleanser I have ever used. My face feels super clean afterwards. Review up on Friday. 

Once out of the shower, I apply my Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme. This gives my face a velvet touch and also helps fight 10 signs of aging. 

Once that has been absorbed by my skin I apply my Nimue Pro SPF 40. Keeping the sun at bay is a huge priority for me as my skin burns easily. 

And once that is settled in, I apply the Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 day cream. This cream is light but oh so moisturising for the skin. I apply all of these products before I apply my foundation. My skin loves all the products and my foundation does too. There are no dry patches and my skin looks healthy and glowing the whole day. 

Night Routine

The first thing I do when I get home after work is take off my makeup. I don't allow it to sit on my skin for longer than it needs too. To remove my makeup I use Garnier Micellar water.

I then use my Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 cleanser again. This helps remove all the left over makeup. I am careful not to get too close to my eyes, as I wear contacts and that just stings like a bitch...

After cleansing my face I apply SOil Rose Hip oil. This is a miracle oil. Many beauty bloggers and models across the world use this on their face and I totally understand why they do. Rose Hip oil helps with pigmentation, scarring and uneven skintone. Once applied to face at night, you wake up with beautiful and healthy looking skin. This is a skincare product I will continue using till I am old.

After the oil, I again apply my Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme. At night is when this serum really works wonders. After that I apply my Eylure Brow Oil to help promote the growth of my brows. 

And that is my skincare rules. I uses these steps every morning and every day. Do you have a skincare rules that you live by? I would love to here yours, so why not leave me a comment below. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...