Wednesday 13 April 2016

BEAUTY TOOLS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT



We all have certain beauty tools we can't live without. Whether it is your favorite brushes or your eyelash curler, these tools make a girls life so much easier. Below are my beauty tools I can't live without, no matter how hard I try. I honestly don't know how I survived without some of them in my life!

1. Real Techniques Buffing Brush

How I survived without this brush for so long I have no idea. This brush makes buffing in my foundation such a breeze and leaves my foundation flawless. 



2. Real Techniques Contour Brush

I know you are supposed to use this as a contour brush but honestly this brush works amazingly for blending out concealer under the eyes. Without any hassle my concealer is blended out perfectly and ready for powder. 



3. Real Techniques Bold Metals 300 Tapered Blush Brush

Not only is the color stunning and the way it looks, but this brush applies powder like a dream. Soft and fluffy, you can apply with ease. Just be careful as you can add too much blush with this brush, best to start with a light hand.



4. Cala 302 Angled Blush Brush

I know it says blush brush, but I love using this brush to apply powder under my eyes to set concealer. Because of the shape it can get exactly where I need it to. The bristles are soft and are delicate enough for my under eye area.



5. UBU Beauty Blender

I would love to own an original beauty blender, but unfortunately that isn't in my budget just yet... So I found the next best thing. The UBU beauty blender is soft and once wet applies makeup flawlessly. I use my beauty blender when I don't want a medium to heavy foundation. This gives my face a dewy complexion, great for hot summer days. 



These are my go to beauty tools. I would love hear what yours are, why not leave me a comment below! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...