Tuesday 3 February 2015

Thank You

When I wrote my Tribute to Kady Shay, it was never about seeing how many page view the post
would get, but more about giving a name to the beautiful young lady who lost her life in the tragic
collision. 

I have to admit that I was extremely frustrated and disappointed by how the media were labeling her as Simba's friend. Yes I know that they were the best of friends but she had a name and it was 
Kady Shay O'Bryan. 

People need to give her the same amount of respect they are showing Simba! Not only for her, but for 
her parents, her brother, her friends and for her angel Bayley. This I can assure you is what Simba would have wanted for her.  

You were together in life and you will now be together in heaven. 

RIP KADY SHAY & SIMBA....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...