Monday 22 June 2015

Makeup for Work...

Working in a lawyers firm, one always has to look your best. Meeting with clients and other lawyers and so on. So I thought I would let you in as to how I do my makeup everyday for work.



I always begin by moisturizing my face with Dirty Works 8-in-1 Miracle cream. While that is being absorbed into my face, I apply NYX Eyeshadow base to my eyelids. This is my pre makeup routine.


After that I do my eye makeup. I apply this before foundation, so that I don't have any fallout from my eyeshadow, which I then have to struggle to remove. I start with my Inglot Eyeshadow in #465, which I apply to the outer corner of my eyes, in a "v" shape. I then apply Inglot Eyeshadow in #344 to the inner corners of my eyes. This is my basic eye makeup for work, as it needs to look natural and polished. I then fill in my brows with Essence Eyebrow Kit. I use the darkest shade, as my hair in naturally dark. I then apply my Revlon Lash Potion mascara.


Then comes foundation. I don't specifically use a foundation, as I don't like to have a heavy feeling on my face. I rather use the Garnier BB Cream. It makes my skin smooth and covers where necessary. I apply this with my fingers (I know, how can she?) The reason I use my fingers is because your body heat naturally helps to blend in the foundation / BB cream, which in turn means no lines and streaks.  I then apply my Catrice Sun Glow Bronzer in Medium to the hollows of my cheeks. After which I apply my Stila Custom Colour Blush Self-adjusting Pink to my cheek bones. I then take a buffer brush and using Wayne Goss's Buffing Technique, I use my Kryolan Powder and buff my whole face. You can learn about the Wayne Goss Buffing Technique here...


And this is my final look...


P.s. I don't like to wear any lipstick.

How do you do your makeup for work each day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...