Saturday 14 March 2015

Autumn Wardrobe

Its officially Autumn here in South Africa and this leads to my favorite time of the year, WINTER!
Autumn doesn't generally get very cold here, but when the wind picks up, it can be very chilly. Lately I have gone for a very simplistic wardrobe. Mostly black, navy, white and grey, with maybe a pop of colour.  I also like to be comfortable, and want soft fabrics. So I have put together a list of what I will be going to get soon, from my favorite store, Woolworths.



1.  Witchery Contrast Trim Cardi


2. Woolworth V-Neck Pullover


3. Witchery Spliced Underlay Knit


4. Witchery Dark Flare Jeans


5.  Woolworths Light Faded Skinny Jeans


6.  Woolworths Colour Block Stripe Scarf


7. Woolworths Ombre Paisley Wrap


8. Woolworths Two Tone Caramel Scarf


9.  Vans Original Sneakers (From Tekkie Town)


As you can see, very simple and nothing really on trend. I'm honestly not one of those girls who jumps at a fashion trend. I would rather be comfortable and classical.  What are some of your favorite items for autumn?



4 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of your pics! They're all affordable and realistic! Ha :')

    Fran | www. Bathtimebedtime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Fran! They are affordable and so comfy. Have a lovely day! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Fran! I'm glad you like the pictures. The clothes are so comfy. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Fran! I'm glad you like the pictures. The clothes are so comfy. Have a great day! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...