Wednesday 27 April 2016

MAKEUP BRUSH LUST LIST



It is brush week, all week long. Today I am going to be sharing with you the brushes and brush sets I have been coveting for quiet a while now. As makeup lovers, we all know that having the best makeup brushes is key, to applying your makeup perfectly. I personally love a sturdy brush but also one that looks so beautiful. Some of the brushes on the list below, I just want to look at, that's how beautiful they are. 

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

1 - The Sigma 3DHD Kabuki Brush has been on my radar for a while now. I have seen so many YouTube beauty stars rave about this brush. I need it!

2 - Artis Gold Elite Brush Set. I saw this brush set on Jaclyn Hill's snap the other night and I was blown away. It is so beautiful and makes your makeup seem flawlessly applied. 

3 - Zoeva En Taupe set. This set is exclusively for the eyes and has 6 different luxe brushes. From the Luxe soft definer to the Luxe brow liner. I can spend all day on the Zoeva site, drooling over these brushes.

4 - I live by Bobbi Brown's makeup advise and I know her brushes are amazing. I lust this brush so much. I know, I know, another face brush? But a girl can never have enough! 

I would love to know what your favorite brushes are! Let me know in the comments below so I can go check them out! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...