Monday 16 May 2016

BEAUTY FIX - RADIANT MAKEUP FINISH

Review of Beauty Fix - Radiant makeup finish
With my skin being oily in the T-zone, I need a makeup setting spray that will keep my makeup looking fresh all day long. I had seen reviews on the Beauty Fix - Radiant Makeup Finish from many South African beauty bloggers and was eager to try it out. Beauty Fix ran a comp on their Facebook site and I was one of the many to receive a full size bottle of the product. When I received the product I couldn't wait to try it out.

I have tried many different setting sprays, from Inglot to Smashbox, so I had a certain criteria that I hoped this would fill. It needed to set my makeup and makeup sure that it stayed in place all day long. I also didn't want a makeup setting spray that left my face looking shiny. 

I tried the Beauty Fix as a setting spray the next day. The smell was very pleasant and smelt of roses. Which is one of the main ingredients in the product. My skin did look a little shiny but not so much. As my day got busier, I did notice that the oiliness of my skin was starting to come through. Not like it usually did but still considerably. I had read from other bloggers, that it would work well at refreshing your makeup too, so I decided to spray my face to see if it would help elevate some of the oiliness. Unfortunately it only make my face seem more oily. 

Beauty Fix - Radiant makeup finish review
I decided then and there that maybe this wasn't the right setting spray for my skin type and decided to give it ago as primer mist. This I must say works much better for me. It helps my face look more radiant but not oily at all. So this is what I have been using my Beauty Fix for and I really love it for this purpose.

I have tried the Beauty Fix on a few of my friends who don't have oily skin and they absolutely love it. I would definitely recommend this product to people who have normal to dry skin, as this will give you a radiant dewy complexion. If you have oily skin, try using the product as a primer before your makeup application.

Available from the Beauty Fix online store and from selected beauty salons for only R 299.00.

Have you tried the Beauty Fix - Radiant Makeup Finish? What do you think of it? Do you love the product and what do you use it for? Let me know in the comments below!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...