Wednesday 4 May 2016

NYX ILLUMINATOR ~ RITUALISTIC

NYX Illuminator, Ritualistic
Highlighters have to be one of the most beautiful makeup items around. And every brand has different highlighters. The one I covet the most is the Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop highlighter, but damn I don't have enough money to buy one of those. So I have been on the hunt for something similar. I then came across the stunning NYX Illuminator's at Clicks. I have died and gone to heaven. 

The illuminator comes is a classic black circular compact and feels sturdy in your hand. Once you open it, the wonder that is inside shines through. A beautiful white pan of highlighter shines back at you. You can see the tiny gold specks in the pan. It might seem intimidating at first, but this highlighter gives such a beautiful glow. 

NYX Illuminator, Ritualistic
The NYX Illuminator's give the skin a radiant shimmer and they help to diffuse light on the skin. Your skin looks air brushed. Their illuminators are super pigmented and a little goes a long way. When you swatch the highlighter, you seems very chalky and ashy but if you use a fan brush and a light hand, you will add just the right amount to the tops of your cheeks.

NYX Illuminator, Ritualistic
I have seen swatches of the Becca Champagne pop and this one is so close to it. I would definitely recommend that you go out and purchase this highlighter. It retails for R 175.00 from Clicks stores.

NYX Illuminator, Ritualistic
I have to say that I went into Clicks with the hopes of buying at least 3 of the shades available, but both of the Clicks I looked at, had barely no stock. The testers were all dirty and products weren't on the right places. I love the NYX brand and hope that we can get more of the stunning products available overseas. 

Have you tried the NYX Illuminator's? What do you think of them? Would you go out and purchase these highlighters? Let me know in the comments below!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...