Tuesday 28 June 2016

NYX BLUSH IN PINCHED

NYX blush in pinched review


I love to spend my time on Pinterest. Looking at the pretty pictures but also I love using Pinterest to find dupes for luxury products. Sometimes the dupes are by brands not available in South Africa but other times they are. You know the hype about Nars Orgasm blush. It is the perfect shade for any skin tone. Anyway, a while ago I was on Pinterest and saw that NYX blush in Pinched is the perfect dupe for Nars Orgasm. So I high tailed it down to Clicks and picked up NYX Pinched blush.

Now I have to say that because I don't have the Nars Orgasm blush to reference it too, it is hard to make a comparison. I have seen people side by side comparisons and they look almost identical. 

What I love about the NYX blush is that it blends so easily. I love to wear light pink or peach blushes, so I have to admit that this darker pink scare the hell out of me. Because apply too much and it will look like you have no idea how top apply makeup.

But this blush is different. It goes on smoothly, and melts into the skin. I start with a little on my Real Techniques blush brush and build up the intensity. It gives me a rosy appearance and makes my skin look healthy. And true to what the Nars Orgasm blush claims, this colour definitely does work on all skin tones. I tried it on a friend and it looked stunning on her. This is definitely a blush that will be going straight into my kit.

NYX blush in pinched review


Available at Clicks stores and Clicks online store for R 70.00

Do you have the Nars Orgasm blush? Does this one compare? What are your thoughts? I would love to know in the comments below! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...