Wednesday 4 February 2015

Review - Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother

Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother
For my first review for the blog, I thought I'd do this amazing Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother.
Now I'm honestly not one for any type of lipstick or gloss. If you know me you will know that I'm a 
Lebello girl all the way. 

So when I saw this on the shelf at Dischem, I was actually very skeptical. I didn't want anything that was going to make my lips sticky like a lipgloss and I also didn't want something that was a bright colour.

What does the packaging say:

Lip balm for smooth lips that beautifies your lips with an intense shiny finish and optically even outs fine lines.

Colour: 020 Apricot Cream


What do I think?

I absolutely love this product. It kinda reminds me of a sample I got a while back from Clarins. But this one is totally, like a million times better. I love the colour, which is very light and natural. I love the applicator on the front, its so soft. And it's kinda big for 9 ml's. It definitely does what it says its going to do and make your lips smoother. Kinda like botox but without the needles and also like the lip plumpers you get but without the huge price tag. Bonus!

They come in 3 colours: 010 Sweet Caramel, 020 Apricot Cream and 030 Cake Pop


Price
R61.99

Score
10/10



Why don't you let me know what you think if you have tried it? Or if you would like me to try any other products, leave me a comment and I will have a look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...