Monday 23 February 2015

Oscars 2015 ~ Favorite looks

What a weekend it has been... Moving, unpacking and of course the Oscars 2015!  I must say I was impressed with most of the dresses, just one or two that I thought could have been left at home! For me the Oscars is about glamour and sophistication.  Her are are my favorite looks from the awards!

1. Dakota Johnson... My favorite!


Could she look any more the Hollywood leading lady? The dress is perfect, just enough jewellery and hair and makeup amazing. 

2.  Jenna Dewan and Channing Tatum


The perfect couple! Jenna looks like a bombshell in her beautiful white dress and Channing ever the gentleman in his tux...

3.  Gwyneth Paltrow


Gwyneth can do no wrong in my eyes. Hair, perfect! Jewellery, just enough! And dress splendid.

4.  Jennifer Lopez


Wow, wow, wow!! Ever the Hollywood star! 

5. Reese Witherspoon


Keeping it monochromatic, Reese definitely does look sophisticated at the Oscars. 

6.  Rita Ora


While most kept it neutral, Rita and a few other stars, went for the bold, dark colours.  Rita look stunning in this dark indigo creation with gold accents!

And those are my favorites from the Oscars 2015!  What did you think of the fashion at this years awards?


2 comments:

  1. These are my fav #Oscars looks too! How gorgeous is J.Lo and Gwyneth Paltrow!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...