Sunday 22 February 2015

Men's Section? Who cares?

If you know me, you know I want to be comfortable. I'm sure as hell not going to wear something "trendy" and it's pulling up in all the wrong places! So when I go to my favorite clothing stores (Mr Price, Edgars and Woolies) I naturally, like all woman, I'll browse to see what they have available in the Ladies Department.  My more often than not, you will find me gravitating to the Men's Section. 

Now don't get me wrong, there are some great pieces in the Ladies section, like the pants and some of sweaters, but the t-shirts??? Like what the hell is this thing with a longer back and a shorter front? Looks like the manufacturer didn't have enough material for the rest of the shirt! Is there a reason for these shirt being cut like this? 

No me, I'm not one for trends! To be honest I hate it. Give me a skinny jean, a classic t-shirt and my Vans and I'm happy. I've put together my favorite things from the Men's department at my favorite stores, just in time for winter...


Do you ladies ever shop in the Men's section or am I the only crazy one?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...