Tuesday 24 February 2015

The Beauty Tag

While trolling the many blogs I follow, I found this tag by blogger, Jessica, on Colourful Stuff...


1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
If I remember correctly it was a brown eyeliner pencil.

2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
Pitch black and waterproof. But it must also be able to come off easily at night. It must also curl the lashes and make them longer. Have I found one, Nope!

3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from a foundation?
My skin is clear so a light foundation for me. I usually just go for BB Cream.

4. Favourite high end brand?
Makeup Forever

5. What cosmetics brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't? 
Urban Decay, and many of the brands we don’t get in SA.

6. Favourite drugstore brand?
Catrice

7. Do you wear false eyelashes?
Nope

8. Is there any type of makeup that you can't leave the house without?
Brow powder.

9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
My Inglot eyeshadow palettes

10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or or get lots of goodies at once?
I tend to collect items when I’m out and about. But mainly at the end of the month.

11. Do you have a "beauty budget" or do you spend freely?
Yeah I have a beauty budget.

12. Do you utilize coupons, reward cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
We don’t really have coupons here, but we have loyalty cards.

13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
BB Cream

14. Is there a brand you absolutely can't stand?
LA girl

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulphates?
No not at all. As long as they are cruelty free, I’m happy.

16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
Dischem and Clicks.

17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you have a certain routine?
Yes of course I love trying new products. But facial wash I stay with what works best.

18. Favourite bath and body brand?
The Body Shop

19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
I would have to say Inglot.

20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Best packaging definitely M.A.C

21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Lily Collins



22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
Nope unfortunately.

23. 5 favourite beauty gurus.
Bobbi Brown, I have all her books. Lauren Conrad, Carlinn from Superficialgirls, Wayne Goss and the girls from Pixiwoo.

24. Do you like multinational products like lip and cheek stains?
Nope

25. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
I think the only place I’m clumsy is with lipstick, which is why I don’t wear it.

26. Do you use makeup base/primer for eyes?
Jip, I use NYX eyeshadow primer.

27. How many hair products do you use on a daily basis?
About 3.

28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
I usually do my eyes first then I put on my foundation. Then concealer.

29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
Yes. I have taken quite a few, as I am a Makeup Artist.

30. What do you love about makeup?
Everything. As long as you don’t cake it on. Makeup needs to be natural and an extension of who you are. 

Why don't you try the Beauty Tag....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...