Wednesday 9 September 2015

Catrice Kaviar Gauche Blurring Powder Pearls

With strobing all the rage lately, highlighting creams and powders are selling faster than ever before. I have a few firm favorites but Catrice Kaviar Gauche Blurring Powder Pearls are definitely at the top of the list! These pearls have such a great payoff and apply easily to the skin.

Catrice, Kaviar, Gauche


Feature

Catrice has partnered with Berlin based fashion house Kaviar Gauche for a limited edition collection. The fashion house creates beautiful, enchanting wedding dresses and has brought that into this collection. Beautiful pastel colours make this collection a definite must have. The blurring pearls are on a mission to soften and smoothen the appearance of the skin.

Main Benefit

These pearls are great for giving a youthful glow and not leaving behind a face full of glitter. They can be used all over the face by applying it lightly or they can be used as a highlighter. For the purpose of the product, I applied it all over and loved how they softened my features.

Ease of use

They are super easy to apply. For highlighting, I would use a small angled brush and apply it in a “c” shape around my eyes as well as down my nose. For an all over dusting, I would use my powder brush and lightly apply it to my whole face.

Catrice, Kaviar, Gauche


Who would the product suit

This product would suit anyone who wants to try the strobing technique or just loves to highlight. I would also recommend it to anyone as it is so beautiful to look at and would look great on your makeup counter.

Pros

The packaging is stunning.
The pearls really do smoothen the features and definitely highlight

Cons

Be very careful with how you open the pearls, as the pearls will break. I had an accident and a few fell out and cracked. Also not great for carpets when stood on.  

Product Packaging

Square clear perspex container with a beautifully decorated lid that screws on.

My Thoughts

I absolutely love these pearls. They work great as a highlighter and all over powder. The ease of application makes it all the more alluring. Definitely a product to have.

Price

RSP R 79.95 from Dischem stores nationwide.

Rating


8/10

Have you tried the Catrice Kaviar Gauche range? I would love to hear your thoughts on the products, why not leave a comment below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...