Wednesday 2 September 2015

LA Girl Beauty Brick Nude & Smoky Eyeshadow Palettes

Here in South Africa, and I am sure across the globe, LA Girl Beauty Bricks have become a cult favorite. From international vloggers to local beauty bloggers, we are talking about these gems. Mostly because of the uncanny resemblance of their Nude Palette to Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. While I haven’t actually come into contact with the UD Naked 3 palette, my fellow beauty blogger Luzanne from Pink Peonies has, and she says it is an exact dupe.  Here are my views on both the Nude and the Smoky palettes.



Feature

LA Girl Beauty Brick Eyeshadow Palettes contain 12 highly pigmented eyeshadows. All palettes contain mattes and nudes. The Nude palette contains rose pink shades and the Smoky is all about the dramatic smoky eye.

Quality

I am very picky about which eyeshadows I use, particularly because I hate when you get the fall out, so with saying that these eyeshadows are amazing. They really are super pigmented and are really blendable.

Main Benefit

What I truly love about these eyeshadows is the amount of different looks you can create with one palette. With the Nude you can create a light and girly look for day but then add the darker shade and create a great look for night. The Smoky is one of my absolute favorites right now because of the variety of grey's and dark blues.

Ease of use

As with any palette I would suggest first applying a primer. This will not only make the eyeshadow last longer but also make the colours look more vibrant.

LA Girl Beauty Brick Nude


Who would the product suit

This is a staple that anyone should have in their makeup arsenal. From experienced makeup artist from the young girl who is learning how to apply makeup. I would even suggest it to my mother.

Pros

Beautiful array of colour
Blendable
No fall out when applying

Cons

The packaging is a bit subgrade but that definitely doesn’t detract from the amazing product this is.

Product Packaging

12 rectangular pans with matte and shimmer shades in a plastic and magnetic casing.

LA Girl Beauty Brick Smoky


My Thoughts

I love these eyeshadow palettes. The colours are amazing and I really love how I can create different looks not only from the one palette but by combining the two palettes together.

Price

RSP R 69.95 at Dischem stores.

Rating


9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...