Monday 31 August 2015

September Haul

Can you believe it is September already? And it is officially spring here in the southern parts of the world. September is to be a busy month with lots of birthdays and two holidays! For this months haul, Dischem caught me totally off guard with their sale, I mean so many specials. Although I luckily didn't go crazy. Anyway here is my haul, I would love to see what you bought this month, so leave comment!


(From left to right)

1. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
2. Cala Angled Contour Brush 302
3. Essence Lash Princess - Volume Mascara
4. LA Girl Pro Prep HD Primer
5. Essence Like Gel Black Nail Polish
6. LA Girl Pro Concealer
7. Sorbet Sleep Rescue Hand Cream
8. Essence Lash Pricess - False Lash Effect Mascara
9. LA Girl Beauty Brick Smokey Palette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...