Friday 25 September 2015

Products I'm taking on holiday...

I cannot believe that the week has finally arrived that I get to take my well-deserved holiday. To spend all day walking on the beach, building sand castles with Robbie and just relaxing.  Although I will be doing as much relaxing as possible, there will be times when I need to go out, so I thought what beauty items to take with? I definitely don’t want to take too many things but just the necessaries.


Skincare basics...


I want to keep things as simple as possible so I will definitely be bringing my Garnier Micellar water with me. This removes makeup and cleans the face so simply. I will also be taking my Lóreal Skin Perfection Anti-fatigue Eye Cream and Lóreal Even Perfect Day Cream with SPF 15. And for days where I just want to pamper myself I have packed in my Dr. Gobac Exfoliating Masque – this masque is to die for!

Makeup Basics…


I never leave home without these four products so I definitely wouldn’t go on holiday without them. My Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation is perfect for a light application and is dewy which is great for the beach. To cover dark circles and the odd spot, I have to include my Inglot Under Eye Concealer and my Inglot AMC Cream Concealer.  I have never had concealers that work better than these two. And lastly to keep my eyeshadow in place, Smashbox Photo Finish 24hr Shadow Primer.

Eyes…


Not wanting to take 7 different palettes, I took my Inglot Freedom 10 shade palette and customized it to include the 10 colours that work for my eye colour. These colours include: 344, 153, 465, 502, 65, 373, 488, 66, 14 and 446.  I included my Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in black. And my Essence Brow Kit so my brows can always look on point.  I will also be bringing my favorite brushes along.

Powders and Highlighters…


To set it all and give me a healthy glow, I have included my Catrice Sunglow Bronzing Powder, my Catrice Kaviar Gauche Blurring Pearls and my Catrice Blush in .  And to make sure I don’t shine I have included my Palladio Rice Powder. To apply these I will be using my Cala and Alila Brushes.

When you go on holiday, how many products do you take and what products do you take? I would love to know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...