Wednesday 16 September 2015

Smashbox Photo Finish 24hr Shadow Primer ~ The best ever!

If you saw my post on Catrice Prime and Fine Eyeshadow base, you will know that I have been on the hunt for a great one for a while. My eyes are super oily and if I don’t use a primer my eyeshadow is gone by lunch time. Having not really found one that impresses me, other than the Catrice, I thought let me try out the Smashbox Photo Finish 24hr Primer.

Smashbox, photo finish, 24hr, shadow, primer

Feature

Smashbox has tested their 24hr shadow primer to prove that it can be worn from morning to evening, whether it is an early exercise class or drinks after work, your eyeshadow will be as perfect as the moment you applied it. It will last through humidity and sweat with no fading, creasing or smudging. It also locks in colour for 24hrs! Now who doesn’t want that?

Quality

This primer quality is exactly the same quality you will get from all Smashbox products. Professional, superior and well worth the price.

Main Benefit

For me the main benefit is definitely that I don’t have to worry about my eyeshadow. Where I used to have to check on my eyeshadow every time I went to the bathroom, I have no need to do that anymore. My eyeshadow is perfectly in place after a long day at work, and even lasts till after Robbie is in bed and I can finally have me time.

Smashbox, Photo finish, 24hr, shadow, primer

Ease of use

This has to be the simplest step in my whole makeup routine. Once I am out the shower I apply my face cream and my primer and then let it settle while I get dressed. This gives the primer ample time to set and is ready for my eyeshadow application. I would advise you to let it set completely before applying your eyeshadow, as many bloggers have realize that if applied to quickly, you can't blend different shadows. So apply and then drink a cup of coffee or tea.

Who would the product suit

This product is great for anyone who uses eyeshadow every day and doesn’t want it to fade. Also a must have for anyone with oily eyelids. Just a great all-rounder to have in your makeup kit.

Pros

Convenient tube
Easy to apply
Keeps eyeshadow looking great from morning till night
No creasing
Eyeshadow colours look more vibrant

Cons

No cons about this product at all!

Product Packaging

Silver and black tube with 12 ml but don’t let the size fool you, as you only need a little per eye, so this will last you a long time.

Smashbox, photo finish, 24hr, shadow, primer

My Thoughts

This is definitely the product I have been searching for! It keeps my eyeshadow looking great and I don’t need to retouch throughout the day. This is really something that I will buy again and would recommend it to everyone!

Price

RSP R 290.00 at Red Square stores nationwide and Red Square online.

Rating

10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...