Friday 18 September 2015

e.l.f is coming to South Africa.... My e.l.f Wishlist!

South African elfette's the day we have been waiting for has finally arrived! E.l.f cosmetics is finally coming to South Africa. For as long as I can remember I have coveted e.l.f cosmetics and have been super jealous all the UK beauty bloggers who have e.l.f cosmetics right there by them. Now at last we get to experience their products without having to pay those crazy import cost! I decided in celebration of them coming I would do my e.l.f Wishlist!

e.l.f wishlist
1. Studio Baked Bronzer | e.l.f
2. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder | e.l.f
3. Skincare Complete Skin Care Regimen | e.l.f
4. Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum | e.l.f
5. Studio Shimmer Palette | e.l.f
6. Studio Contouring Brush | e.l.f
7. Studio Ultimate Blending Brush | e.l.f
8. Studio Revitalising Mist | e.l.f
9. Studio Baked Eyeshadow Palette | e.l.f
10. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette | e.l.f
11. Studion Eyebrow Kit | e.l.f

Have you ever tried e.l.f cosmetics? I would love to hear what your wishlist is for when they arrive in South Africa. Let me know in the comments below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...