Wednesday 7 October 2015

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

It is really hard not to give into the hype that surrounds a product when everyone is talking about it. Which is exactly what happened with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I have always had a specific way of taking off my makeup but fellow beauty bloggers made it seem very simple using this wonder of a product, so I gave in and bought a bottle.


Feature

Garnier says “Like a magnet, the cleansing agents capture and lift away dirt from the skin. No need to rub to remove impurities and make-up.” So basically no more removing makeup and then cleansing as they say this will do it all for you.

Main Benefit

I am used to using facial wipes at night to remove my makeup and then washing my face with my cleanser to thoroughly clean my face and was skeptical about using this product. Honestly some products seem so good to be true, but I have to admit that this product definitely does remove any and all makeup! Even waterproof mascara with ease!

Ease of use

I swear nothing is easier than using Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. Using a round cotton pad, saturate the cotton pad in the water and lightly move over skin. When you get to your eyes, let the cotton pad sit for a while and then gently wipe off your eye makeup.

Who would the product suit

This product would suit anyone who wears makeup every day and sometimes forgets to remove their makeup at night. Also if you want the simplicity of just using one product to do everything then this is definitely for you!

Pros

* Simple to use
* Removes makeup with ease
* Great of contact lens wears
* Lightly scented

Cons

I love how this product removes my makeup but I unfortunately didn’t feel like my skin was clean enough and still wash my face after I have used it to remove my makeup.

Product Packaging

Comes in a large 400ml bottle with pink lid. Garnier says you will get up to 200* uses out of one bottle. *This is using 2ml per use.

My Thoughts

I have to be honest here and say I see this as just a very economical makeup remover. There is no getting away from the fact that this product will remove even the most stubborn makeup but I don’t feel like it cleans my face as well as a facial cleaner will do. My face felt oily and the first time I used it I had to go wash my face because my face didn’t feel clean at all. I will repurchase this because it definitely does remove any makeup.

Price

RSP R 79.95 at Clicks stores nationwide.

Rating

6/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...