Monday 12 October 2015

Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara

Mascara is undoubtedly the one thing that ladies can’t live without. It makes your eyes look more open and sultry. It also comes in many different formulas. Luckily I don’t buy into all the hypes and gimmicks. I look for a formula that is fluid enough but not runny and a brush with lots of tiny bristles. This enables the formula to coat every single lash and not create spider lashes. And boy did Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara deliver!


Features

Revlon says “Get glamorous, big volume lashes from every angle. Lashes look magnified, and multiplied.” Damn straight your lashes will look amazing from every angle. And you don’t need to apply 2 coats to see the full effects at all! With the ultra-reflective mirror sheen formula and lash finding round brush, each lash will be smooth and magnified and well coated!

Main Benefit

No more having to wear false lashes to receive the glamourous look (unless you like applying them every day). Your lashes will look like they are the focal feature and you will never have those spidery lashes again.

Ease of use

Only one coat will suffice here to give you big bold lashes. But for more drama you can definitely use 2 coats. Just don’t wait too long to apply as the formula dries quickly.

Who would the product suit

Absolutely anyone! If you want big bold lashes, then I definitely suggest you purchase this mascara!


Pros

Sturdy tube
Silicone, multi bristle brush
Mirror sheen formula
No more spider lashes

Cons

For me there are none, but I know some ladies say the formula dries too fast.

Product Packaging

Black and silver tube with a silicone brush.

My Thoughts

I absolutely adore this mascara! After using Maybelline Great Lash for so long, I have to say I will be changing to Revlon. I love the formula and the brush. Definitely a must have for me as I don't like wearing false lashes at all!

Without
With
Price

RSP R 195.00 at drugstores and cosmetic outlets nationwide

Rating

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...