Wednesday 14 October 2015

My favorite Halloween Makeup Artist ~ Linki Lutz

I thought I would share with you today, not only an amazing makeup artist, but one hell of a illustrator today. Someone who can create just about any Halloween look you desire and even some you would never have dreamed of. Her name is Linki Lutz and she is proudly South African.


Linki has been creating these amazing fantasy inspired makeup looks from her imagination since 2013 and has a large following on Facebook. Not only fabulous at doing makeup, Linki is a freelance artist and illustrator, and she is brilliant at that too.

You can view her makeup work here on her Facebook page ~ LinkiLutzMakeup and her art and illustrations here on ~ LinkiLutzArt.

I would love to know who your favorite Halloween Makeup artists are, so why not leave a message down below and I will be sure to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...