Friday 30 October 2015

PERFECT CONCEALERS

I have been on the hunt for the perfect concealers for quite a while now and I am pleased to say that I have found my holy grail of concealers. Not only do they do exactly what I need them to do but they stay put all day. Introducing the Inglot Under Eye Concealer and the Inglot AMC Cream Concealer.



Feature

Inglot is a Polish makeup brand that is used by professional makeup artists the world over. Their products are of the highest quality and their eyeshadows are too die for. I have never tried their concealers but when I went into Edgars looking for a concealer, I thought let’s give Inglot a try. The AMC Cream Concealer uses light diffusers and pigments to create a blurred effect and it is enriched with Vitamin A and E. The Under Eye Concealer has organic silicone's and Vitamin E which smooths out wrinkles and helps fight puffiness.

Main Benefit

I suffer with scars from pimples on my chin and pigmentation from my pregnancy. I have always needed either a foundation or a concealer to cover my marks but I don’t like heavy foundation so concealer would need to be the one to make a difference. When I went to Inglot, their consultant, Mbali, recommended that I take both as you shouldn’t use on concealer on marks and under your eyes. The under eye concealer is lighter than the AMC concealer as this will brighten my eyes and hide the dark circles and pigmentation under my eyes. The AMC concealer is the same colour as my skin tone thus hiding the scars.

Ease of use

Both these products are simple to use. I apply them over my foundation and set with powder. The under eye is a liquid concealer and you would only need a little to achieve the desired effect. The AMC is a cream concealer and also only need a little to cover up scarring and blemishes.

Who would the product suit

I would recommend these products to anyone. The under eye concealer should be a staple in ever makeup kit and will cover any under eye circle. The AMC I would recommend to ladies who have scarring and pigmentation.

Pros

Easy to use
Packaging is sturdy
Colours match perfectly
Both concealers cover brilliantly and last all day

Cons

I have no cons for this product as I have been searching long and hard to find a concealer that works and I haven’t found only one but two.

Product Packaging

The under eye concealer comes in a 10 ml tube with a screw top lid. It may seem like a little amount but you will only need a little and it will last a long time. The AMC cream concealer comes in a 5.5 g round tub. Again don’t be judged by the size of the product. There is a lot of product inside and will last a long time. Remember with both you only need a little bit.

< this side done
My Thoughts

I absolutely adore these products and Inglot’s products in general. My search for concealers has finally ended and I will definitely be repurchasing these items. Ladies really need to try Inglot’s products and be prepared to be surprised. I would suggest that you take a few minutes to talk to the consultant and have her recommend products to you. Explain to them what your concerns are and they will them give you a very helpful consultation and advise on correct products.

Concealed
Price

AMC Cream Concealer – R179.00 and the Under Eye Concealer – R 229.00 from Inglot counters at Edgars nationwide, Inglot stores nationwide and from the Inglot South Africa online store.

Rating

10/10

P.s – I would definitely recommend getting the Freedom Eyeshadow Palette! So many different eyeshadows to choose from. And the quality is amazing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...