Monday 2 November 2015

IPHONE 6S ROSE GOLD REVIEW

I have been contemplating whether to upgrade to a new phone for the past few months. Weighing up the pros and cons and wondering what I could rather use the money on. But I have to admit I gave in when I saw the new iPhone 6s in Rose Gold. I have never fallen in love with a phone but I did when I saw how beautiful she is.


Now this isn’t your normal review about all the tech heavy stuff cause that you can find on the tech websites and blogs. Rather I am going to tell you about how the features of this phone are benefiting me and making my life so much easier.

Let’s start with the camera, every girl’s best friend. Apple upgraded from the 8mp to a 12mp camera. It also upgraded its sensor which means that this beauty can take amazing photos. And if like me buying a DSLR is out of the question now, then this baby will stand you in good stead. I have used my iPhone 6s to take some of my recent photos from my blog and I can’t explain how great the photo have come out. Yes there is no manual feature but there is AF/Lock and can be used effectively. There are also great apps that allow you to take photos using manual functions.  The front 5mp camera also makes selfie photos way better.


Like with the other iPhone's, the 6s comes in different memory sizes. 16gb, 32gb, 64gb and now the mother of all 128gb internal memory. I hoard photos from Pinterest and from all over the internet for inspiration, so having 128gb of memory is definitely a great feature. I also love music and with my old 5s 16gb, I had to compromise on either music, photos or apps. Now I can download music and apps with ease and know that I can still hoard all my pics.

When Apple released the 6s and 6s Plus, one feature that I couldn’t wait to explore was the 3D touch. By just pressing a little harder on the app icon, you get a few features within each app. Like on Facebook, you can take a photo or video, upload a photo or video and write a post. This is great if you don’t want to go into the app and waste time so you rather just update your states with ease.  Unfortunately not all of the apps have upgraded their features to work hand in hand with the new 3D touch but hopefully soon.

Being an Appleholic, there was no way I could ever go with another make of phone, and I am glad I updated. This iPhone 6s is a definite must for any Apple lover. These are just some of the features that I love and will help me in my blogging career and will make life easier.  Oh and the colour is definitely a bonus!

Have you recently upgraded? What do you think of the new iPhone 6s? Does it live up to your expectations? Let me know in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...