Monday 23 November 2015

CATRICE EVEN TONE BEAUTIFYING FOUNDATION


Will we as women ever stop being on the search for the best foundation? The one that will address all of our concerns and wants? I doubt it. Recently I bought Catrice Even Tone Beautifying foundation and I have to say that I am impressed. I wanted a foundation that would cover my pigmentation and also my marks from the breakout of pimples I have been experiencing. My concern was finding a foundation that wasn’t heavy. Catrice Even Tone Beautifying foundation did just that.


Feature

From the Catrice website “The creamy texture of the Even Skin Tone Beautifying Foundation contains an SPF of 25 and offers medium to high coverage. A dermatological study confirms: after just 8 weeks of daily application, the Even Skin Tone Beautifying Foundation visibly brightens pigmentation marks.* The long-lasting, pampering texture also instantly covers colour irregularities and redness for a silky-matte, smooth skin tone. For a perfect, radiant complexion.”

Formulation

The foundation has a liquid formulation that applies easily over moisturised skin. It is non-greasy and give a matte effect to the skin once applied.

Benefit

What I love about this foundation is the way it conceals all my blemishes and pigmentation. It creates a beautiful canvas on which to work. Because it also sets matte you have no need to apply a setting powder.

Ease of use

This foundation applies easily to moisturized and primed skin. I use one pump to cover my entire face, dabbing the foundation over my face, and then working it in using my buffing foundation brush. Easy as pie.

Who would the product suit

This foundation would definitely suit anyone who has blemishes and pigmentation. This foundation really covers well and makes my skin feel amazing. Because it is also mattifying it would suit someone with an oily complexion or combination skin.



Pros

Covers all pigmentation and blemishes
Easy to blend and apply
Great pump top, so no messing

Cons

Although it covers blemishes and pigmentation, it doesn’t totally cover my bags under my eyes. But it does lighten it so I don’t need to use so much concealer.

Product Packaging

Pump lid with a glass bottle containing 30 ml of product.

My Thoughts

After always using Rimmel Match Perfection, I have to say that Catrice Even Skin Tone is definitely becoming one of my favorites. Especially for days when my faces seems to have had a teenage moment. It is great for summer but I’m guessing this foundation is going to be even better in winter.

Price

RSP R 135.00 at Dischem and Red Square stores nationwide.

Rating

9/10

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...