Wednesday 4 November 2015

CATRICE PURE BRILLIANTS COLOUR LIP BALM

I have been loving the Revlon ColorBurst Balms lately and when I came across this stunner in Dischem I had to buy one. (Well actually I had to buy two because the first one had an accident and the entire tip broke off) It is like a highlighter for your lips, basically, pure brilliance!


If you, like me, don't like to wear lipstick or gloss because it is too sticky you will be glad to hear it is none of these! This balm glides onto your lips and there is no sticky residue what so ever. I also tested it in the wind and no hair stuck to my lips, which is what happens when I use lipgloss.

This balm is called Sparkle Sparkle Little Star and it is easy to see why. The balm contains fine glitter and really is a highlighter for the lips. I tried using it over a lip liner but that didn't work to great so I suggest rather using it alone. It is great if you love the nude look.
It also contains Shea butter which helps to nourish the lips. I honestly love this balm and will definitely be repurchasing it again. You can buy yours from Dischem for only R 89.95.

Have you tried this balm? I would love to hear what you thought about it in the comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...