Wednesday 16 December 2015

HAND ROUTINE


My hands have taken the back seat this year. From brittle nails to hands that feel like sand paper. I have really neglected my hands but I have a solid plan to get them back feeling like silk and to get my nails growing again. I won't show you a picture of how they look cause it is just horrendous but they won't be that way for long. 

First up I'll start by exfoliating my hands twice a week. There are many fancy scrubs out there but I would rather make one myself. I made these special scrubs as gifts for Robbie's teachers and also made one for me. With healing lavender and calming ylang ylang essential oils, these scrubs won't only leave my hands feeling soft they will also heal minors scrapes an sores. 

To moisturise my hands I am using Good Stuff Spaaah Collection Skin Quenching Hand Cream. This cream smells heavenly. With Argan oil and Midnight Jasmine, it will nourish and condition your hands. My hands feel so smooth after I have applied this and the midnight jasmine is so addictive. You can pick this cream from Dischem for only R 25.00.

And to make my nails grow thicker and longer, I am going back to the one brand I have always trusted, Sally Hansen. I have used this Nail Growth Miracle in the past and my nails grew faster than I could have ever imagined. That's why when faced with the choice of nail growth products at Clicks, this was the I choose. You can buy it from Clicks and Dischem stores for about R 80.00

I have seen such a bit improvement already and can't wait to see my hands in a month or so. I will have a follow up on my hands in the New Year. If you have any hand and nail tips please leave them below. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...