Friday 5 February 2016

GOSH BOOMBASTIC SWIRL MASCARA REVIEW

As most of you know I am always on the search for the perfect mascara. The one mascara that will transform my pathetic lashes is little goddesses. I am yet to find one that does everything I want it to do. So when I was sent this mascara from Gosh Copenhagen I was super excited to try it. Another beauty to try and if what they claim was to be believed, this could be the one I was searching for. 

Gosh Boombastic mascara claims to give you more volume and spectacular length with their new giant swirl brush. The formulation is full-bodied and really spreadable. They say it will blacken and thicken lashes without making them clumpy and spidery. I hate spidery lashes so when I saw this I was beyond thrilled. I am always looking for a mascara that can create beautiful volume without clumping the lashes together. 

Another bonus of the Gosh Boombastic mascara is that it contains argan oil and bamboo extracts. Now what that does is nourishes the lashes with every application applied. Argan oil is amazing because it contains Vitamin E and antioxidants that help to nourish and help keep the lashes from free radicals, that weigh your lashes down. The bamboo extract contains amino acids plus minerals and vitamins that repair your lashes making them more flexible, It also improves lash regeneration.


I absolutely love the packaging of this mascara. The solid green tube is sturdy and the bright green colour makes it hard to miss in my sea of black and rose gold cosmetic packaging. I have to say that when I first saw the wand I was super impressed. The bristles swirl, as the name suggests, around the applicator. The formulation looks really creamy and not runny like other mascaras.


Trying the mascara for the first time, it went on like a dream. My lashes looked fuller and more voluminous. There was no clumping and spider lashes at all. The mascara lasted all day and looked as great as it did when I first applied it. I will say this though, make sure that you don't have any excess product on the brush, as it will apply to your upper water line and then smudge all the way over your eye. The formulation is also a bit heavy for my eyes but other than that this has to be one of my top mascaras. 

You can purchase your own Gosh Boombastic Swirl Mascara from Edgars stores nationwide for R 145.00. I would definitely recommend that you go and purchase this mascara, especially if you want full, voluminous lashes that last all day long. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...