Friday 30 January 2015

Ellie Goulding ~ Love me like you do


Happy Friday....

So its nearly February and this month has a lot of special dates... My mom and dad's birthdays
are in this month, its Valentine's day (even though I'm single) and the Fifty Shades of Grey 
movie is coming to cinemas on the 13th.

I have always been a fan of Fifty Shades of Grey. I have all the books and have read them about 4 times.
So you can imagine that I am extremely anxious to see the movie.  For the past few weeks the producers
have been releasing music from the movie's soundtrack, first it was The Weekend's Earn it and now 
Ellie Goulding's Love me like you do.  All I can say about the song is WOW! 

As you will see when you click on the video below the song is great for Valentines day! It's beautiful, and Ellie's voice has that hauntingly beautiful quality to it! 

Unfortunately you can't download this song separately from iTunes just yet, you have to pre-order the whole album, which I have already done of course! 




Have a lovely weekend! I will be celebrating with my mom... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...