Friday 27 March 2015

Johnny Apple.... Guy with the voice of an angel!

Last night I was privileged enough to me one of South Africa's most talented artist, Johnny Apple.  Johnny won SA's Got Talent in 2013. He released his first album titled Johnny Apple by Johnny Apple in October 2014. Although only 17, I can assure you he has girls young and old falling at his feet.

There is so much I wanna say about Johnny but words fail me. His voice is like satin and damn can he hit the high notes. Johnny's biggest performance ever will be the opening act for One Direction on their South African leg of their On The Road Again Tour. 


This is Johnny's first single from his debut album, called Monday Night. You can go and buy his album at your nearest music store or on iTunes here!



Here are a few of the pics from his performance last night at the exclusive Welcome to Joburg 1D with 947 at Sandton City.

Me and my best friend and sister.



You can also follow Johnny on Twitter here! Please show my boy some love guys! I know you will love his music!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...