Thursday 26 March 2015

My skincare routine

I think there comes a certain time in your life when you make the decision to get serious about your skincare routine. I have always been grateful that I have never had serious problems with my skin. Some breakouts here and there but never anything major. When I turned 26 I decided to choose skincare routine that I would use for the long run. I thought about going with one brand but I wanted a tailor made plan. I studied beauty so I knew what to look for in ingredients, and basically just chose products that work for me.



After a long day at work, the first thing I do when I get home is take off my makeup. I do this using Dischem Makeup Wipes. They are inexpensive and actually work better than most wipes. It has a floral fragrance, which is nice. And it can definitely remove waterproof mascara. They are about R20 from Dischem.


When I'm in the shower, I use the Olay Even and Smooth facial cleanser. It is gentle on your skin and helps to create an even complexion. I absolutely love this product. And for only R 49 its a real bargain.


My day cream is L'oreal Even Perfect Natural Golden Glow Cream. I have two pigmentation spots under both my eyes from the birth of my son, and this has really helped lighten them. I love the texture and the smell of this cream. And again for only R 80 this product is a real win.


And last but not least, my night cream. I only use Dirty Works Miracle cream. It leaves my face so smooth in the morning. Really don't know what I would do without it!


And that is basically that. Do you mix and match or do you use one specific brand? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...