Wednesday 25 March 2015

A - Z of me...

I am naturally an inquisitive person. I love to know things about others, if only to understand them better. So the other day while checking out one of my favorite blogs, I came across this post. Which blog you might be asking? My all time favorite blog, Cals from Ellie Love! Cals blog is one that becomes so attached to you that it feels like home away from home. I wanted to do this post and share with you the A-Z of me...


A ~ Artist/s - That's easy, One Direction, Selena Gomez, Zedd and Demi Lovato.

B ~ Blog/s - I have a few so here goes, Ellie LoveHannah GaleForever AmberSuperficial Girls  and last but not least Gingerly Pale.

C ~ Celebrity - Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher

D ~ Dessert - Hands down Chocolate Mousse

E ~ Exercise - Dancing (hip hop, belly)

F ~ Flower - Purple roses and orchids

G ~ Guilty Pleasure - iTunes (I'm addicted)

H ~ Hack - Don't really have any...

I ~ iPhone App - Evernote

J ~ Jewellery - My silver dragonfly necklace

K ~ Keepsake - My gold amethyst ring from my ex

L ~ Laugh - YouTube videos and Ridiculousness

M ~ Movie - Twilight Saga, Fast n Furious Franchise and Friends with Benefits

N ~ Number - 16 (Day of my birthday)

O ~ Outfit - Jeans, t-shirt and Vans (on cold days a hoodie too)

P ~ Pin - For the love of Pandora (all my favorite Pandora Charms here)

Q ~ Question - How old are you? (I look younger than people think)

R ~ Restaurant - Would have to be Adegas (Best seafood ever!)

S ~ Store - I'm really loving Cotton On and Woolies at the moment.

T ~ TV Show - One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Revenge, MasterChef and anything with Guy Fieri

U ~ Urban Decay - Nothing yet of theirs but want their Naked pallets so bad!!

V ~ Vacation Spot - Margate, KZN!

W ~ Website - Blogger and Twitter

X ~ X - Only one.

Y ~ YouTuberLauren Curtis best beauty videos

Z ~ Zodiac - Pisces through and through...

Why don't you do this too? Would love to hear yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...