Saturday 21 March 2015

Review ~ Dirty Works 8 in 1 Miracle Cream

I know I don’t do a lot of reviews, but I honestly don’t use that many products so it’s hard for me, but I promise to try and do more. Today I’m reviewing a cult favorite, Dirty Works Miracle 8 in 1 cream. I first heard about this product in the Glamour Magazine and I wanted to try it. I don’t have problem skin, but I have noticed the fine lines appearing.


Feature

This product is an all-in-one product that has anti-aging properties, it moisturises, soothes and basically does everything in one. It’s great to not have to apply so many different serums and creams at night, simple is key.

Quality

This product really does last. I have been using it for about a month and I honestly only need a little at night. The texture is very rich and kinda oily, but don’t think your face will be.

Main Benefit

I would say the main benefit of this product is that it makes the skin look and feel younger. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is as smooth as a babies. I also haven’t had any break outs since I started using the product.

Ease of use

As I stated above a little really goes a long way. I use 4 blotches from my finger and that covers my whole face. The product glides on and there is no greasiness at all.

Who would the product suit

I think this product would suit anyone from the age of about 22 who wants to start preventative measures against anti-aging. You would definitely help the lines and wrinkles from appearing. 


Pro’s

*No greasiness
*Plumps the skin
*Combats dry skin
*Helps fights breakouts
*Good value for money

Con’s

*No SPF. (That is why I only use this product at night.)

List of Alternatives

For alternatives I would have to say, Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream, although that isn’t particularly my favorite as I don’t like the greasy feeling.

Beneficial Ingredients

Aspalathus Linearis Leaf / Stalk Extract – This is basically the scientific name for Rooibos. Here in South Africa, it is used to treat many things and we even have a tea made from Rooibos. It is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory which will help for redness and pigmentation.

Cyperus Rotundus Root Extract – This is a nut grass found in Europe and Southern Asia. This extract helps treat dry skin.

Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin – This resin is found in the Copaiba trees and helps to soften and sooth the skin.

Cananga Odorata Flower Oil – Another name for Ylang Ylang. This essential oil is great for combating wrinkles and aging. And it has a sweet smell too.

Sodium Hyaluronate – This is a hyaluronic acid and is amazing at keeping the skin young and youthful looking.

Product Packaging

It comes in a 50ml glass tub with a blue lid. It is practical and easy to use.

Price

R99 exclusively from Clicks

Rating

10/10 for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...