Sunday 22 March 2015

Review ~ Revlon Lash Potion Mascara

I have an obsession with eyes, like I mentioned in my post here, about guys. But I don’t only have an obsession with their eyes but also with my own. I will never leave the house without mascara on. So it is only fair that I have become a hoarder of mascara. I just can’t stop myself. That’s the first thing I look at on the shelves in store. And honestly some work, some don’t and that’s maybe why I collect them. So recently I went to Dischem and while looking around I stopped at the Revlon stand. There was so much hype around this mascara, so I bought it, praying it was worth it.


Feature

Revlon claims that you will see an increase in the length of your lashes, and let me tell you, they weren't lying. My lashes have never been this full and that’s even when I’m not wearing the mascara.

Quality

This mascara is up there with the best of the best. Hands down, this is the only mascara I will be using for a long time.

Main Benefit

There might be different benefits for everyone else, but for me, the main one is that it doesn't clump on and also doesn't cause raccoon eyes by the end of the day. And it isn't even a waterproof mascara.

L - with Lash Potion ~ R- No mascara
Ease of use

This mascara is super easy to apply with its triangular brush. The formula also doesn't come out a lot so you don’t have that clumping on your lashes. It applies evenly and two coats is enough.

Who would the product suit

This mascara would suit anyone. From the lady with no lashes to the lady who wants va va voom lashes.

Pro’s

No clumping
Makes lashes look amazing
Great applicator brush
No raccoon eyes

Con’s

There are no con’s for this mascara.

List of Alternatives

None found! 

Beneficial Ingredients

Strengthening proteins
Peptides
Essential Vitamins

Product Packaging

This mascara comes in an enchanting purple, teal and green metallic tube. It comes in a 10ml tube.


Price

R145 from Dischem, Clicks or any Revlon stand.

Rating

10/10 for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...